View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012, 10:33 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I started taking epsom salt baths for my high blood pressure. It was purely by accident that I found out every time I soaked in epsom salt when I checked my blood pressure afterwards it would go down 10 to 20 points. I always checked because I was afraid hot bath would RAISE my blood pressure.

So, I took epsom salt bath regularly for blood pressure, then found out, again by accident, that it helped the neuropathy in my feet.

I am a complete advocate for epsom salt baths. It gets the magnesium into the blood stream fast.

I will never stop using epsom salts.

As far as how confusing it is to read for cures, that is true. However, nobody cares more about you than YOU. So read, read, read. Knowledge is power. Sometimes you buy something that does not work. So go on to the next thing. You can't give up, cuz doctors certainly don't care. They throw a pill at you and move on to the next patient.

I will NEVER stop reading, researching, and hoping. This forum and others have been INVALUABLE to me. Finding benfontiamine was a MIRACLE for me. The burning in my feet improved 90% within 24 hrs. I still have bad spells but it's still a miracle. That comes from reading, trying, trusting, asking, and hoping. NOT from a doctor.

Nobody can do the work for you. YOU have to do the work. You will get great advice on this forum but you wont get a perscription for a cure or a perscription specifically for you. THAT IS UP TO YOU.

Knowledge is power.

good luck
Stacy2012 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
mrsD (10-21-2012)