View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012, 12:10 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Thanks, Sally!

Hi Sally,

Thank you for your quick reply. I tried to post a link to Terry Wahl's Ted Talk, but apparently I'm not allowed to do so before having 10 posts. You can find it on YouTube by searching for "Terry Wahl MS Ted Talk." She is a physician and researcher with the most severe form of MS. She claims to have made a complete recovery through a diet which ensures she gets all the nutrients she needs daily without supplements. I'd be curious to know what you and others think of this.

Cheers,

Olive

Quote:
Originally Posted by SallyC View Post
Hello Olive and welcome to NeuroTalk.

So sorry for your MSy symptoms. I hope you find out soon and in the meantime, take a deep breath and try to keep your stress level down. It only makes things worse than they have to be.

No enhancement usually means that the lesion is not active at the moment and yet you may still be having symptoms.

Living a normal life depends on what direction your disease takes. A mild onset can mean you will be able to carry on as usual, with a few restrictions.

I know absolutely nothing of ANY diet that may be a cure for MS. Be careful out there on the web...charlitons(sp) abound. A well balanced diet with a cutback on saturated fats, is always good for your health, but a cure? NO!

Thanks for joining us.
olive1976 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Erika (10-23-2012), SallyC (10-21-2012)