View Single Post
Old 04-27-2007, 11:27 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default turns out to be bad PN!

I guess it's just bad PN... maybe a little allergies thrown in for good measure, but really just some bad pn that's kicking my butt! I'm sure it's the stress.

I'm at work today because my boss is leaving for Asia for a week and I really have to be here to be sure all his ducks are in a row before he leaves. (that's the live of an Exec. Admin).

New symptom today though, sweating. I'm not much of a sweater, never have been.... actually never even wore anti-perspirant all my life. (really!) Now, I've been sweating under my right arm! Yep, just one arm. Been sweating all morning, just under that one arm. Huh, go figure!

I do, however sweat when I work out, and that is a good thing... and I sometimes wake up at night soaked in sweat, but I just attribute that to the hormonal being 47 and change in life thing. (Not sure if I'm going through menopause or not, had a partial hysterectomy at the age of 26... so haven't had periods since then, but still have my ovaries!)

Anyway, this sweating under one arm is quite an interesting new twist. Aaahhh the fun and exciting life of PN. Always a conversation starter! Good thing I'm an outgoing person who doesn't mind talking to co-workers. However, today I feel like crap and just want to get my job done and go home to my new 800 thread count sheets and my three movies I just rented and spend the day in my room listening to my canary compete with the T.V.

I did stay home yesterday and really can't afford another sick day for about a month or so.

I hope everyone has a good day and enjoys their weekend. I will be spending it in bed trying to heal before Monday comes so I can get back to work!

Terri
SeamsLikeStitches is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote