View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012, 05:46 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I wonder if I can once again leave hugs for (((Alffe))) and her family during this difficult time.

Also I wonder if I can leave hugs and love for all others here. I'm terrible at listing people without forgetting someone.

I wonder that this past week brought us cold/cool cloudy/rainy weather, and we so need it here. Most rivers in Iowa are down to puddles. The damp and cold weather took it's toll on my body, but I love rainy cloudy days. Today is sunny, clear and almost 80 degrees. What an insane year of weather we've had.

I wonder that my grandson's (Oscar) Grandma Bonnie from Oregon was in Iowa to visit family and friends and spent a few days with us. It was fun. She was my daughter's father's high school sweetheart and they broke up. Then along came me and I met Bonnie back then and absolutely adored her. Now...they met again a few years ago and got married. Good thing I adore her because I'm still working on all those years of grief from my daughter's father. Anyway, I'm including a cute picture of Oscar sleeping with Grandma Bonnie. He adores her.

I wonder why I felt the need to mention all of that anyway.

I wonder if anyone here is a Walking Dead fan like me. So excited for the new season 3. And Dexter (on Showtime). I went ahead and splurged on DVR service because both of my favorite shows come on at the same time Sunday night. Talk about addicted.

I wonder how Barbo's Ruby is, and how Alffe's Cassie is. I miss seeing all of you.

I wonder how excited I am that my daughter, son-in-law, grandson and I are flying to the coast of Oregon next summer to stay with her dad and Grandma Bonnie. Ross and Cara are going to renew their wedding vows and I am going to be the master of the ceremony. Got my own 'online' Universal Church certificate with 'diploma' and all that. What a hoot. Minister Doody at your service.

I wonder what difficulty I've had finding regular old thermal underwear. used to wear that all the time when I was younger and lived on a farm.

And where the heck are all the regular old sweatshirts and sweatpants?

Well, I'm blathering. Love to all in the room.
Attached Thumbnails
wonder-Fall wonder thread # 278-grandmabonnieandoscar-jpg  

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (10-21-2012), Alffe (10-22-2012), barbo (10-21-2012), Koala77 (10-22-2012), Lara (10-22-2012)