View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 08:22 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default neurological problems

since last 4 years i am suffering from an unusual pain at one side of my brain neck and face which is continuous .sometimes i feel pain in left ear and also i feel a nerve pain in my neck movement .the left side body parts are weaker and underdeveloped as compared to right side .i do not feel a pain on my right side.the pain is something like some body has strangled nerve system of my left part.as years have passed left part of my face has bulged inwards and left eye sinking inwards.i feel a facial asymmetry my right side of face appears to be more outwards than left and more stronger.i feel a pain in left part of brain and face .the other body parts left hand is weaker and thinner as compared to right hand.the bones of left hand are weaker as compared to right.when i see myself in mirror i observe asymmetry in my face and i sometimes think that due to trigeminal pain in left side this could have happened.ther sometimes irritating pain above left eye and lower back part of left Brain.i cannot understand what could be the problem as i am suffering from neurological problem.somebody help me as i cannot bear the pain anymore .suggest me that i should consult a neurologist or some other.contact me at **
Mustafa16 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote