View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 09:18 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Whoops I meant to say contracting* a disease, not contacting!

Thank you for your reply, Mrs.D, I really appreciate it.

To answer your question, I was not sick at the time, nor did I have any vaccines. I think that's what puzzled my neurologist too, becuase he asked me the same questions.

"Have you been tested for diabetes? Had a HbA1C test done?
Do you know your fasting glucose level?"

It's funny you should mention that becuase I was going to ask a question on that subject. I have not been tested for diabetes, or had an HbA1C done, or know my fasting glucose level. I don't know much about the subject...

But I've always just assumed I had low blood sugar, becuase I would become very irrtiable/angry when I went too long without eating, my OCD/symptoms would get much worse, and would eventually get headaches. I knew that wasn't normal, but had always just managed it. The really strange thing about this whole ordeal is how it more or less cured my OCD and anxiety, and I suspected that it may have something to do with the blood sugar levels/issues I had before. Or maybe not, I could just be grasping at straws, but with the Doctors not being able to diagnose, I've felt the need to start thinking outside the box.
kgc7878 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote