View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 10:29 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default I feel really ill

I tried to make an appointment with my GP but they were all gone within 5 minutes of opening.

I woke up this morning feeling really spacey and out of it. I had to get the bus to go to physiotherapy. I felt dizzy the whole way and a bit sick. The dizziness hits my head in waves. I was so tired I wanted to go to sleep on the floor.

I keep getting headaches like somebody is driving a chisel into my head in random places around my skull. I've have no appetite. I tried to have a nap but just went into this half awake/half asleep state which felt really strange. I was fully awake again within 15 minutes. Now I'm lying in bed feeling a bit like I'm underwater. I'm exhausted yet wide awake, it's absolutely awful. I just want to go to sleep but I can't.

I went out to a [quiet] pub yesterday to say goodbye to a friend who's moved away today. He picked me up and drove me back and everything but I did not do well at all and I kept having 'funny spells' as i put it to him. Now I think I'm paying for it today.

Anyway, now I'm getting that intense thudding pain, the type you get when you get up too quickly, which isn't unusual for me of course but I feel so weird and horrible today, I can't expplain it. None of this is unusual fo rme, it's just this combination of it that's so horrible. And the intensity. Every 5 seconds or so it feels like the ground's moving beneath me. I feel like I accidentally bit down on metal or something. I wish I could sleep.

Edit: Also, there is a peculiar taste in my mouth.

Last edited by andromeda; 10-22-2012 at 11:00 AM.
andromeda is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Theta Z (10-22-2012)