View Single Post
Old 04-27-2007, 01:26 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi Vicc,

I don't know if we are suppose to talk politics here or not so I won't elaborate too much.

I have a Brother that doesn't call me of late because he is a GB fan from the word go. I told him he wasn't born a Republican that you choose that later on in life what you want to be. Back in the states such as Ky. Tenn, Indiana and some of those states most seem to be Repulicans. I was born to a Republican family. I don't talk to them too much about politics but for some reason my brother, just looses his cool when you say anything bad about any Republican.

I think what you said about voting for neither a Rep. nor a Democrat is most likely what we will see in the next election. There are very few of those hard core Rep. happy with GB nowadays.

As far as your son. I think what you have to do is just try and remember from now on how strongly he feels about GB and not get on that topic is possible. Don't let it get to you either. Believe me I know how hard it is to do. I actually campained really hard against the Reps. in this last election. I campained in the Drs. offices while I was sitting waiting for an appt. Anywhere I was at I talked about politics and got a conversation going and got my thoughts in. I ran into very few that felt differently then I did.

I don't waste my time on those people that feel otherwise because they are not seeing the whole picture I don't think so you just have to be ok with how they feel.

The statement about Chainey taking over, I heard that one last week. I thought how stupid it was that they wouldn't impeach one because the second was worse.

Another thing I do a lot of praying to God to help straighten up the mess that has been made of this country and help get it going back in the right direction. I'm hoping he is listening. I see so much heartache and dispair out there nowadays that has came on in the past few years unnecessarily. You wonder how one person can almost destroy a whole world.

Don't let it bother you about him. He will come around and get over his anger. Susan does it when I say something to her that she doesn't like. Also be ok with how you feel and with what you believe in. Things will work out find.

I agree coming here helps to make things better at a time when we have trouble with our kids or other problems. It's like a family here. It's good that you can come here to vent and feel good about it.

Just take in some breaths and relax and let go of the anger and frustration and enjoy the funny post we have here today.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote