Thread: Friday!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2007, 01:55 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Thumbs down My internet wasn't working this morning~

So, I got busy painting and cleaning out bar, witch has a lot of tomato juice in it. My hubby helped me make it, so I have the blues now. I made it when I was really having back trouble so Bob done most of it. These memories will get me everytime. I just can't do much without wanting to cry. I didn't grieve when I should have, and it has come on me like a ton of bricks this Spring. I just don't have the family around that should of suported me. I may go see my son one day next week or soon after.

Sue~ sorry you are having to go threw so much with your kids. After they are grown, they will be there for you. Mine can't be.

Froggie~I wish you were better too. Maybe with time,this doc will figure out whats going on. I too know what its like to miss sleep. I am thankful my pill works and its not Abiem. (sp)

Wendy~ I has rained here too and has now turned cold. I am trying to keep busy, so I won't think about it.

Well I better close and get at it again. I have a mess drug out in the floor. Talk to you later. have a good day!
____
BC

She who hides nothing, has nothing to hide~
Fancylady_2006 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote