View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 11:59 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

I think you should get some B12 testing, and Vit D too while you're at it. Optic neuritis can be one sign of low B12.

People vary in how they present with low B12 issues.
And that can be confusing.

This is our B12 thread:
http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/thread85103.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgc7878 View Post
Thanks you everyone for your responses. I'll make sure to bring it up to my neurologist, if I ever actually get in to see them again, that is. I'm currently in the process of getting started at a bigger hospital/teaching hospital for a second opinion. So far I'm not overly impressed the the office I've been going to, and not just because they haven't made a diagnosis.

Just over the past few days I'm noticing more muscle weakness and seeing weird colors. Pretty scary stuff. The symptoms seem to indicate some type of neuropathy, but I think what's throwing the docs is the lack of illness or vaccine preceding it.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote