View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 07:32 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by _snowwhite_ View Post
Hi there.

I have these episodes where I get a sense of impending doom, a sense of unfamiliarity, I'm unable to understand what people are saying. Some things I think and some things people say repeat in my head over and over again and I can't think. I have a hard time producing words. Things I read blur together and i cant read them.

are these symptoms of a psychic simple partial seizure or something else?
I hope they can help you and find what is causing your problems, I am new to this web site and it is comforting to not feel so alone with my problems.
I have just been diagnosed with partial seizures after almost 3 years of tests and different medications. I thought I was going crazy and was scared to tell anyone or a doctor about my symptoms but I could not take it any more.
The neurologist I see tells me that since with all of the scans, MRI's, EEG's etc. that I have had that the only thing that can be causing my problems is a small tumor that they cannot see. I asked him about diet, vitamins and hormones. He said none of that will help or effect my partials. In my case not to not drink too much alcohol and get regular and good sleep. I told him that I have a couple glasses of wine with dinner and he said that is just fine.
I am quite frustrated. Also I own a business and live a far distance from it so having to find rides there and back is very difficult and stressful.

take care,
Kay
Bearpaw is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote