View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 10:17 AM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Smile Hi Larry

Thank you so VERY MUCH for persisting in your inquiry with the computer so you landed HERE.

I originally came because I was kinda wondering about this psych eval I was told must be completed successfully before I might be fully embraced as a good candidate for SCS implant. My approach to the permanent surgical implant brought me rapidly full circle to the notion of "What am I doing here?" It was one of those cold feet style late night musings the night before the permanent implant was installed.

Since that date, I have not looked back or armchair quarterbacked myself on the decision to proceed, for I am one of the success stories still unfolding with the development of the future..... one step at a time!

I have had such good coverage from my SCS, Boston Scientific Precision Plus, that my waist to my legs is covered without any need for pain meds to handle the nerve pain in my lower body as it is electrically managed with the pulses of the SCS.

Your time is short, the 29th coming up very soon, and my thread in the stickies, continued here is SO VERY LONG, you will not have much time to get through it; thus, I offer, Larry, to answer each and every question you have dirrectly and right here for your convenience. If we need to go offline to PM, I can do that, and if it would be more helpful for you, we can get on a phone together to talk through things. I do that sort of thing all of the time.

Folks have referred to this and the conversations I have as a ministry to which God has called me. Kinda warms my heart, you know, because, helping others is precisely what I want to do for folks in pain.

So, the offer is open, the time is now, and the willingness is absolute. Let's chew on it a bit. I do have full time work again so I will be off later in the day today, but will check in from time to time to see whether you have replied.

Looking forward to helping however I may,
Mark56
Mark56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
anon21816 (10-24-2012), ger715 (10-26-2012), Rrae (10-31-2012)