View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 04:37 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Are you still there?

I have bilateral neurogenic TOS. I've been disabled on social security for almost a year (after fighting for four years).

I wanted surgery in Denver with Sanders & Annest. They first said they would operate but their office was horrible to deal with. They couldn't get the paperwork right for NYS Workers Comp. Then when I got Medicare they did a 180 and said they would not operate because I had the condition so long, and because Dr. Annest didn't want to mess with "his" 85% success rate (in so many words).

I am turned off to surgery now. I, like you, have researched doctors all over the country.

I do, however, want to get the pec release. Can Brantigan do this?

Has the person who got surgery with Annest gotten better? I find the stated recovery time by a lot of the doctors in your post pathetically quick. Most of the people I know have a 2 year recovery time. Please post again because I am desperate to know how you are doing and how your recovery progressed. At this point I dont' trust any of the doctors and am scared to take the jump myself. I am bad, but I could be worse.
ChimarenTaylor1234 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote