View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 08:04 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Doody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doody View Post
Thank you Ms. Alffe and Barbo. I wonder that I decided a year ago I wanted to grow my hair longer. Wore it short forever. Missed my hair from my youth. Course...it's not dark brown anymore, LOL! I can put it in a ponytail now, and I like that.

And I wonder if you noticed how BIG Oscar is getting! He's going to be big and tall like his daddy I think.

Sigh, I wonder how everyone is doing in this forum today. Just talked with my neighbor about a good friend of her's who has been battling brain cancer...had a good report at the last checkup. Now it's spread all over and he's suddenly lost functions. I hate cancer.

Makes me wonder about Alffe's dear friend. Poor lady.

I wonder at the difference between alprazolam (Xanax) and lorazepam (Ativan). My doctor at first gave me lorazepam for a bad period in my life. It made me very sleepy but is not addicting like Xanax. Last year he started giving me Xanax, which has the reputation for addiction. It's no wonder...the Xanax is much more calming to me, and the Ativan just put me to sleep. Go figger.

I wonder if the trial continued today for Ms. Alffe's dear daughter and family. Another big sigh.

I wonder often about people we don't see anymore...and used to see at the old Braintalk forums. I wonder whatever happened to the person we knew as Giraffe. I wonder about a lot of people who were posting here and now not anymore, but...for the life of me....I can't remember their names right now. But..not because I didn't care! Just can't remember.

I wonder if I can once again leave heartfelt love and hugs for everyone here.
I take a xanax every night before bed, but it prescribed so that I can take one more during the day if I feel the need for it.As an example of the addictive properties of the drug let's say I take the second one one afternoon. It definitely helps but the next day at precisely the same time I took it the day before I feel a craving to take one even though I don't really need it. At this point I REFUSE to take it and the next day I'm back to normal with no cravings. I can certainly understand how people get addicted - one simply has to screw one's courage to the sticking point and REFUSE!
barbo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (10-31-2012), Doody (10-24-2012), Koala77 (10-23-2012), Lara (10-31-2012)