View Single Post
Old 04-27-2007, 04:03 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Here are two more books that looked interesting--Positive Options for Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Self Help and Treatment by Elena Juris and Lessons from a Washing Machine by Ruth LS Miller Ruth was a RN for 25 years before RSD I have some B&N gift cards I will order these if not in stock. if they are any good I will mail them to you. When I first developed RSD I could not read ,so the book Living with RSDS was all I cared to get. RSD started in my left hand and for so long I could not even pick up a book, plus my mind was so out of balance so I could not read for any period of time. Even though I feel awful today-had to really think about how to spell awful, typed it three times before getting the correct spelling, I am so much better then I was two years ago when I had an auto accident. I can now read for about an hour before my hand gives out, plus many other positive things. I at least have some good days now,my mind does not wander into areas I don't care for it to go as often as it did in the beginning. I will take every positive minute I can get and pray it turns into hours and days, maybe someday years. Carose
carose is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote