View Single Post
Old 04-27-2007, 04:06 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Thumbs up I love it!!!!!!

Isn't this grand? If only for a couple of monents a day you can focus on something fun and it takes your mind off of the dreaded monster(s) we deal with. Artist is right. I do hope that the folks we describe do offer up a pic at the end of this so we can see our beautiful friends. Right??? Artist??? I have never seen you before, and I am sure you are beautiful. Everyone on here is beautiful, male and female. The biggest hearts in the world. I am excited. Hey I offered a pic of my ugly ole mug from the get go. I am the exception to beauty obviously .

I do want to continue with my thoughts on folks. Coch V in my opinion is Hope Lang!! No doubt. Short blonde hair and very attractive. Witty and full of wisdom. Always smiling I am sure. One of those folks that everyone looks up to an admires!!!

Mike: Tall, thin, short brown hair. Wears and shirt and tie alot. Wears glasses and probably very intelligent. A scholar of some kind. Definitely has degrees in something. Very observant. Quiet yet very observant. Respectful always and somewhat shy. Would have a very deep conversation at the dinner table.

Ada: Tiny little thing. Everyone loves her. Short curly hair. I bet that when ever you walk into her house it always smells awesome of baked goodies. Very creative. Probably likes to sew or do some sort of arts and cratfs. I always think of Julie Harris (she lives near me here on the Cape) who I know very well personally and I feel that Ada is just as sweet and caring as Julie is.

Well that is all for the moment. When I can think of more I will holler.

Chin Up!!! Mark xoxoxoxoxoxo

Last edited by WickedGood; 04-27-2007 at 06:14 PM.
WickedGood is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote