View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 03:33 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Thumbs up i'm the same plastic

Hi francis.

I did exactly the same thing. Bumping my head on the car while exiting for the first concussion end of August, and then a week or so after, bumped my head exiting again on the opposite side (while looking for car documents in glovebox)- that second one really brought back prolonged symptoms (mainly headache, fatigue, some memory issues). It is only a brush of the head, that normally wouldn't have affected me.

I'm still recovering, and recently messed myself up taking codeine painkillers, which made the headaches go away for a short time, but after stopping, have rebounds and i am fatigued.

Bumps still affect me, especially car potholes, and putting tops or off as well.

trying to take supplements, and reading on this forum what are best to take. me too, trying to understand what is going on up there. taking neurozan plus (UK sup?), and Omegas.

doctors in the UK are rubbish at understanding this, and though i want to see a neurologist, but i've heard on the forum they arent good here, and could take months. This site has been great to understand more.

I think ill stop taking st johns wort, as mark as suggested they don't aid.

think i'm going to try also drinking tumeric milk.
nugget is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote