View Single Post
Old 04-27-2007, 04:29 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Alrighty- Frogga, Artist and Diamond Lil... you are in suspense no longer.

Here I am:

I am tall: 5' 8"... I have short brown hair (shoulder length and layered) and I have green eyes (red eyes in the pic!).

Diamond Lil: I don't usually like dressing up (especially now with RSD), I have thick, silky soft hair, I don't know about the porcelain complexion,and I *definately* care about people, animals (I especially love dogs and have my own golden retriever pup) and anything helpless! I LOVE reading and music!

Artist: Well I *am* tall, and I have a creamy complexion- I guess (I don't sunburn easy ). My hair *is* straight- so straight! It was long but just 3 weeks ago I had it cut shoulder length and layered. I am built kinda solid (not over weight, not under weight)...

Frogga: Yes, I am tall, *not* blonde! I am a big mix of nationalities- english/ irish, american indian, german, french... some I don't know! I go to church when I can (with RSD it is a lot less than before...), I loved exercising before RSD! Tennis was my favorite sport if I *had* to choose one (I am not fond of sports). And, yes I LOVE reading and spending time with friends!!. I am a real dedicated person. I do enjoy cooking (some days it is "I 'did' enjoy cooking").

You all did pretty good I think! Fun, fun, fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by artist View Post
Are the people we haven't seen a photo of going to provide one for us at the end? I really hope so!
Yes, I just did!

Can everybody else who we haven't seen a pic of please post one at the end or soon?!

Jo- you were a little different than I imagined- I thought your hair would be shoulder length short and very very blonde.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamond Lil View Post
Hello IHH: Before RSD I had long curly brown hair, wore a business suit, and loved to read, and take tests just to exercise my brain. My favorite place to go while growing up was the library.
Ooh... then pretty good then! Oh- I LOVE the library!! You sound like me in ways.

Last edited by InHisHands; 04-27-2007 at 07:55 PM.
InHisHands is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote