View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 12:12 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Smile Sharp Knife, First Drawer on the Left.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by limpin'Larry View Post
Wellll, I was visiting your profile and I found at least one other visitor who "isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer";
I did the "quick reply" thingy and don't know where it went, into cyberspace, maybe? Hope you got it OR get it! Then, if you do, I hope it's readily visible so's I can find it. Told ya I weren't very sharp!; shore ya wanna go thru this walk thru wit me, huh?
Well Larry- No one ever accused me of being the sharpest knife in the drawer either. Imagine those transactions I have worked for about a billion dollars and the attorneys from Philadelphia, New York, and L.A. were comparing their Harvard, Yale, and Stanford ties looking askance at me for it was presumed I was a HICK from a Cow Town. So, I reckon we can be Hicks together if it is OK with you, because gee whiz, I just figured God handed out brains pretty much all the same, but it was the healthy dose of common courtesy which made the person.

Yup,
One who feels each is blessed according to the Lord's will and we have pretty much all the same grey matter,
["oh no, don't let the folks in Wash D.C. realize I let the cat out of the bag"],
Mark56
Mark56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ger715 (10-26-2012), Rrae (10-31-2012)