Thread: Frustrated
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 12:45 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Hi Gator head

Welcome to Neuro Talk. You have been though hell. There will be others here to help support you. I wonder if in your title of Gator head, you are near my location. If you are, I do have some information that may be able to help as far as pain control. The Emg, I can't see a point too, it is obvious what happened to you, and that is just confirming, yes, you have pain basically. I was on morphine for 10 years, and percocet. Fused C3-7. I have not experienced the degree of pain you suffer, and I got help despite my location where abuse is high. The whole country seems to be holding back on really helping those that need it like you do. There was a point for me too where I was not sure I wanted to go forward in life. Please don't give up yet. I do believe help can be found. Let me know your location if you would by Private Post if you can. You should not have to suffer like that. Having constant surgeries is not always the answer. Keep posting until Mark responds, he has an implant after an accident. Has the SCS ever been mentioned for you? Morphine pump? This does allow a large number of people on this site to have pain control. This site has plenty of compassion, and all of us who respond will try to help you. Please know that people do care. When a person experineces such injuries themselves, only then can you understand anothers pain. You have every right to say what you did. I will keep you in my prayers. I do hope to hear from you to see if I can direct you to several people in my area. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
gatorhead (10-24-2012), ger715 (10-24-2012), Gracemary (10-25-2012), mg neck prob (10-24-2012)