View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 12:56 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang0227 View Post
Hi. I'm a 25 year old male. My symptoms started on 9-3-12 and started as tingling in the left foot and left arm. It then progressed into electrical shock sensations on the skin in different areas of my body. Then it turned into pain in my extremities, joints, fingers. My nerve conduction study showed neuropathy in the legs but i am convinced i have small fiber throughout my whole body since i feel the pain and electrical shocks everywhere. brain mri, neck mri, and bloodworks have all came back normal. I'm trying to convince my neuro to send me for a skin biopsy even though he says he doesnt think i need that yet. Someone please help me. I need someone to talk to about this horrible problem. email me at (please use forum contact methods)
Hi & welcome. Im pretty new on here, but have very similar symptoms to you. Mine began in june this year, burning, tingling in both feet then pain as well. Electric shock pains in my legs. I have now started with numbness in my fingers. I have had my nerve conduction test, but no results yet. I am waiting to see my neuro in November.
Its scarey isnt it, not knowing whats wrong with you or how & if its going to progress.
Im finding it hard to deal with to be honest. Im a fitness instructor & cant work.
Hope you get sorted out
cath4512 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
mg neck prob (11-27-2012)