View Single Post
Old 04-27-2007, 06:31 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Thumbs Up My Great Friend Vic

This is really not the kind of posting one likes to see. (A fellow friend so upset). But it is good to see that you feel comfortable enough with us to share your personal problems with us. I don't know a whole lot about much, but one thing I have learned over the years is to take control of a situation and keep control of it. In other words not allowing another person to get me so angry.

I try not to discuss politics with family and friends. In this day and age it is such a touchy subject. I have actually seen folks stop talking to others because of political beliefs. So sad. Second of all, your family is your family. Once gone thats it. No more, never again. Love them in the moment and cheerish the fact that you have them. I know it is different for everyone but that is what makes up the family dynamic. I know you love your son very much. Maybe next time when you feel like he is getting on your last nerve, kindly let him know you have to hang up if you are on the phone or ask him to leave if he is visiting and to come back at a different time. it is your home, and you have every right.

I apoligize in advance if my opinion is not warranted but I feel that if you didn't want us to be there for you, you would have kept it to yourself. And I never pass up the opportunity to help a friend if I can. Oh and by the way, You need to post a pic of yourself. Hang in there my friend. You got your family here whenever you need us!!!!

Chin Up Vic!!!!!!! Mark