View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 04:42 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mytea View Post
Definitely sounds like you should bring this up to your neurologist at your next visit. I too have had 'normal' MRI's (2),EMG's (2), spinal tap, viral testing etc. You name it, I was tested for it and it was all negative. I cannot say I am not thankful, but this pain is REAL and we all need to find a solution. Side bar- Be your own advocate. If one doctor does not believe you, take you seriously or shrugs you off, find another one. After all, it is your money you have to spend! Sorry for the rant, just my $.02. I do know that herniations do not always cause problems, but you may want to get a second opinion about the herniations in your neck being the cause of your symptoms. If the herniations are truly ruled out TOS would not be a long shot for you in my book! I am no physician, just my input...Welcome to the show I am new also...
Yeah def will bring it up next visit.....thanks for the advice. It's so frustrating hoping for an answer after each test and finding another dead end, but I guess we just have to keep moving on until we figure it out. So i guess i can look foward to that spinal tap next! lol. Going in a week to the Neuro so ill keep my fingers crossed. Good luck to you, I know now how living with chronic pain is. (NOT FUN)