View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 04:46 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Interesting, Mark!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark56 View Post

I originally came because I was kinda wondering about this psych eval I was told must be completed successfully before I might be fully embraced as a good candidate for SCS implant.
I went hunting back when I was told I had to have this, too. Didn't stumble onto this forum but did chat with a few folks on another forum about it.

It's just interesting to me how we sometimes react when we're told we're going to be given a very thorough psych eval ... for a surgery! Made me reallllly wonder about what I was getting myself into! Of all things, the fact I had to have this was a big deterrent to me as I just figured if it was that big of a deal that they have to dig into my psyche ... well, let's just say it scared me.

SURE am glad I did it, though. Anyone reading this and doesn't know my short story, let me assure you that I am absolutely a success story for the SCS. Probably close to an 85% pain reduction (overall - some days are as high as near 100% and other days not so much).

DFW_Andy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ger715 (10-26-2012), Hannabananna (10-25-2012), limpin'Larry (10-28-2012), Mark56 (10-24-2012), Rrae (10-31-2012)