View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 07:21 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginnie View Post
I want to say hello and welcome you to Neuro Talk. You can talk here, and people will try to help. You have every right to be afraid. Being young makes any neurological problems scarry, as you think it may last. These conditions have help. It is really important to find a doctor able to make a DX. Your doctor was wrong not to do the biopsy. It seems like you believe that physician has put you into a dead end. don't give up. Try to go to a teaching hospital in your area. I hope that folks will respond and give you some names. I do wish you all the best. There is help, but sometimes it takes some real effort to find the right kind of physician. ginnie
the neuro i have seems like he could care less what is wrong with me. but on the otherhand even tho hes getting ready to wash his hands with my case he did say he would send me to university of florida if these next 2 bloodworks he sent me for come back normal. the 2 bloodworks were spep and iep. the pain is getting harder and harder to tolerate and now 900mg of gabapentin does nothing for me. im in the orlando area. if you have any suggestions let me know or if u know of any good neuros in this area.
Mustang0227 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ginnie (10-25-2012), mg neck prob (11-27-2012)