View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 09:31 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

None of us are "ok" with it. I know for myself ive just SLOWLY learned to live with it some how. Theres not a moment im not in pain. I dont even remember what its like to not live in pain, so maybe thats "helped"?. Im young and for a very long time it made me angry that it took away my teen yrs and now my young adult yrs. But i learned that being angry all the time wasnt going to get me anywhere eather. I had to go threw the grieving prosses, that is very important. And there are still times that i do grieve and there are still days that i get tired, tired of it all, ready to throw in the towel and say screw it im done, but then i turn that into strength and i fight, because I will NOT let this beat me down. Im constantly doing my research and trying to find ways to get the help i need and treatments. There are days that the pain is so bad i feel like its just eating at me, or so bad that it can make me vomit, and on those days i medicate with the meds i can take and i sleep and rest because thats all i can do on those days. I dont talk about any of my crap anymore because most people dont understand it. I have 1 friend that does and she is the one that i can talk to and shes been an amazing friend, but she is the only one that i talk with about any of this. So turn all that into fighting! Do your research and fight to get the help you need!
tos8 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Vrae (10-24-2012)