View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 05:33 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse M View Post
What are my chances of healing from toxic neuropathy?

I have Peripheral Neuropathy from a prescribed, 21-day treatment of Ciprofloxacin (500 MG twice a day) back in June 2012 for a case of prostatis. After 3 weeks, I first noticed the pain and then I quickly stopped taking it after noticing very severe pains. Now, 3 months later – the 1st week of October, I still have frequent pains though they are far less painful.

At the time, I was taking Cipro I was also taking the NSAID Naproxen (1 pill per day and my 1 MG of Clonazapam twice a day). I have discovered afterward that taking NSAIDS and benzos such as Clonazapam/Klonapin while taking Cipro augments Cipro Toxicity. I have had many tests done – I do NOT have diabetes or MS. So this suggest further that my Neuropathy is from taking Cipro.

I had regularly drunk less/or about one 6 -pack of beer on the weekend – so alcoholism seems a very unlikely cause. Now, in October of this year, I still suffer from daily pains of burning, needle and pinpricks and cramps, especially in my feet, toes, and fingers. What has changed is that I no longer feel the hardcore stabbing pains in my toes or the prolonged cramps.

I even have days where I feel “Almost Normal”. Basically I’m afraid of what most Cipro poisoned people are of – that this pain will last for the rest of our lives. Still, I feel much better then I did 3 months ago, especially after taking the four vitamins I’ve been taking daily since august. (Vitamin C 120 mg, Omega 3 120 mg, Magnesium 250 mg and B-12 500 mcg). Please give me your opinion on my case, as I think it will help many others with similar circumstances.

try WSN Nerve Support Formula. I've heard of people that got good results and thats what im going to start taking until i get a real diagnosis of whats wrong with me
Mustang0227 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote