View Single Post
Old 04-27-2007, 07:50 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi Allen,

Hope Lange, Julie Harris, What era are you in? How old are these two. I just saw Julie Harris on a Big Valley show awhile back. She looked like she was in her early 30's then. She played in East of Eden with James Dean also.

I don't quiet look like her. I'm 5' 6". I am not dainty buy a long shot. I wear an 8 to a 10 in clothes and still working to get lower. I have this thing for clothes. I try to stay in style with my clothes and hair. I wear dresses a lot. I never fit in anywhere when it comes to clothes around here. My hair is as long as Julie's was in her movies. it's blonde, not red. I was borne blonde, went to brown and now I keep it blonde. The last time I got my hair cut I got it cut like Jenifer Anisten. My Mom use to go to the beauty shop and get hers cut and hair sprayed into place every. I swore I'd never do that. I have blue eyes. I make jewelry and I do make my own curtains. I just helped Devin make a covered wagon for school last week. When it comes to making things for their school, they get me involved a lot. They call me because Susan works.

As far as the smell of the sweet smell of baking. I baked peanut butter cookies last week for my boys. They love it. Devin usually jumps in and helps me bake but I have to watch him, he likes to make up recipes.

I like where I am at with people. I get along good with most everyone. I have learned how to do that through councelling. I do have a lot of good friends and I love having them in my life. You get back what you give, that's how I feel.

How old is Julie Harris? She stood out when I saw her on the Big Valley awhile back. I saw her name at the last. I was trying to figure out who she was. She reminded me of a nice down to earth person even on that show.

I'm 55 by the way. Too old to know better and to young to care. LOL

Let's here more on all of you. By the way Frogga, I like cats but I am allergic to them. I itch all over when I'm around them.

Who's next.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote