View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 10:59 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Okay, gang, before I ask my doctor this....

So I'm nearing week 10 post-SCS and I have to ask all y'all seasoned SCS veterans here...

I have such a logical mind and I'm just struggling with this.

So at the 11-week, 6-day period, I can't lift more than 10lbs, bend, twist, or reach - but at the 12-week zero-day I can do ... all of the above? Can I pick up my 2-yr-old granddaughter (not overweight but she's a BIG girl for 2)? Can I pick up a 50lb box @ work? Can I bend double at the waist to pick something up?

I am S C A R E D of moving this thing, even after this time. BTW, don't know if I shared this, but I think I DID move it slightly and...it moved in the RIGHT direction giving me BETTER coverage. So, if I moved this slightly at the 4 or 5 week point does that 'reset' the 12-week clock at all? If it slipped slightly then whatever scarring that's there was perhaps ... ripped slightly?

Dunno, I just have to think everything through to the max cuz I'm so analytical (not to mention I don't want to repeat that surgery anytime soon!)

DFW_Andy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
anon21816 (10-26-2012), eva5667faliure (10-25-2012), Mark56 (10-25-2012), Rrae (10-27-2012)