View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 01:32 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

To "mrsD" : What's wrong with the "OXIDE" Form? -- The GNC brand I've been taking says: "Magnesium as 250 mg as 63% Oxide and Magnesium Gluconate."

I avoid taking any NSAIDS (such as Alieve, Naproxen and Aspirin) as in people affected with Cipro toxicity, it can “augment” the problem. I hear Tylenol and Acetaminophen is safe though.

Still I don't even take that. I only take clonozepam/Klonopin (0.5 twice a day for anxiety and pain management) and no other drugs. I'm afraid to take anything else that might worsen my symptoms, I as feel I have definitely had some great healing strides since July.

I seem to get worse flare-ups (especially cramping) when it rains or when their is really high humidity. Is anyone familiar with how the weather effects your NP pains? I live in Chicago with harsh winters, I hope the usual cold weather doesn't do too much damage this season.

…And also, is anyone here with Cipro/flouroquinolone poisoning having a hard time with their Neurologist? I get the tests I need but she keeps thinking that Cipro CAN'T cause Neuropathy, despite it being directly on the severe side effects label. ...How ironic.
Jesse M is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote