View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 04:48 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Im not alone!!!

Well It has been about 4 months of painful discomfort from the circumsition scar to the tip of my penis (only when rubbing it against my clothes) and I have seen 3 urologist, 1 dermatologist, and every single one of them diagnose me as "crazy". Some days the pain is almost unbearable and others just bad. They did some blood test to find herpes and I came back positive from type I and II. and although I have had periodic cold sores in my mouth since I was a kid, I have never had any blister or visible sign of herpes II in my genitals, not even now. One thing I was doing before this thing from hell came on me was eating around 30 almonds a day. I know now that almonds are rich in Arginine and arginine fuels Herpes Virus. Has anyone of you guys can recognize a trigger for your condition or found anything so far that helps?

Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude187 View Post
I was just searching the net once again for this issue, just hoping to find someone who shard this problem with me. I was pretty sure there had to be other people out there with this issue. I didn't know what to call it. I wondered if it was what people were talking about when I heard jokes about "chafing." But I saw pictures and that's not it. I know this post is very old now and no one else is responding but I just HAD to reply with the fact that I have this same issue! And I haven't even been able to articulate what it is before. I'd just tell the doctors it was pain on my penis from rubbing up against my underwear and they'd think I was crazy! No solutions were ever even suggested. I don't think mine has been as bad as some of what you guys have described here simply because I'd just avoid walking anywhere when it was too bad or I learned a highly temporary 'trick." I would sag my pants like those --pardon my reference here-- African-American, male youth would often do (see Lil Wayne for example) with their boxers showing. I wouldn't show my boxers but my paints would be down to the point where my penis wouldn't move so much and rub up against my boxers. This gave me a slight pit of relief while walking. It didn't help when I was running though. Sometimes, I just suffered through the pain! I also associated this issue with intense masturbation and even after sex when using a condom--although that was rarely the cause of the irritation. That only happened if the condom pinched my penis by the opening, which I hate! But I am now concerned that herpes could be related. A girls I have been having protected sex with for the last few years has been diagnosed with HSV but so far, my test results have come back negative, except for one time, it was inconclusive. I don't know why that was but I thought it might be cause my body is somehow fighting it off well enough that most tests are negative for me, even though I still might be a carrier or something??? I'm probably saying ridiculous things here. But these are my thoughts and I felt I should share. I hope we can find a way yo alleviate the pain altogether though. Hey, thank you so much for posting this and for all of the responses!
John Super Doe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote