View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 08:38 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

You know the exact date of your onset? That is unusual. Can you also remember exactly what you were doing then, before that date? You need to be a detective to find your trigger.
You are young for gammopathies. (that is what your newer tests are for).

What do you do for a living? Hobbies? vaccines, illnesses, food reactions or food poisoning, solvents, chemicals.

Do you take any drugs, including over the counter medications?
Did you have a B12 level done at all? Do you eat alot of wheat products, gluten?
Any medically invasive procedures? traumas, accidents, or surgeries?

The more you can tell us the more it may point to a path for you to try and heal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang0227 View Post
Hi. I'm a 25 year old male. My symptoms started on 9-3-12 and started as tingling in the left foot and left arm. It then progressed into electrical shock sensations on the skin in different areas of my body. Then it turned into pain in my extremities, joints, fingers. My nerve conduction study showed neuropathy in the legs but i am convinced i have small fiber throughout my whole body since i feel the pain and electrical shocks everywhere. brain mri, neck mri, and bloodworks have all came back normal. I'm trying to convince my neuro to send me for a skin biopsy even though he says he doesnt think i need that yet. Someone please help me. I need someone to talk to about this horrible problem. email me at (please use forum contact methods)

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote