View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 03:05 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

Many of us here on PN and on the other NT forums that are pain related...find low barometric pressures (from storms/rain) increase pain. It is common, I think. Even my kitties get sluggish when it is low barometric times. LOL

Some find high temps with high humidity also a problem. But those who normally live in those areas, don't complain as much as people in more temperate areas. I myself find burning more common during hot temps, than cold. But that is just me.

I find it difficult to breathe comfortably in very humid conditions, however.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse M View Post
To mrsD:

Thanks, you saved me a lot of time with such practical advice. I would have been struggling to get that info from anyone and anywhere else. I'm glad to know I can get this from a store rather than getting stuff on-line as I somewhat distrust buying supplements online.

It seems you know more about dealing with PN than I do and I'm tempted and a bit embarrassed to ask you questions, especially as new circumstances arise. But I don't want to overburden you, so if you don't mind - I'll ask them one at a time.

I'm still baiting a question that I feel a little silly for asking though - but I'll ask you anyway. It's about the weather and PN pain. Is it just a mind trick, or does rain and high humidity actually irritate PN pain? I don't know if this is in my head, or if there is some actual basis for this kind of thing.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote