View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 04:54 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

i didn't even want to reply to your post because my situation right at this minute is depressing.

my dr has been following my labs and my "slight renal impairment" has escalated to "stage 3 kidney disease". "stage 5 is renal dialysis". this is NOT related to my MS but to my diabetes. my diabetes oral meds have changed a few times and insulin is next. yikes i'm scared.

it's my own fault for ignoring my diet etc. my internal dialogue is doing a number in my head and the dying piece is looking sooner rather than later.

but, i went to my hosp's diabetes educator and will try to follow new guidelines. i had new labs drawn this am and see my pcp next wk. then i plan to see a nephrologist.

i'm not a quitter and want to at least stay in stage 3 as long as possible.
and, my friend isn't even here yet. now she's moving in Jan. she was supposed to be here 2 1/2 yrs ago now.

can you tell i'm a little down? whine....
You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here.
And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.
--------------------------------------
"DESIDERATA" by Max Ehrmann
NurseNancy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
agate (11-16-2012), Blessings2You (10-26-2012), Debbie D (10-27-2012), Judy2 (11-25-2012), Kitty (10-26-2012), SallyC (10-26-2012)