View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 08:54 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tos8 View Post
None of us are "ok" with it. I know for myself ive just SLOWLY learned to live with it some how. Theres not a moment im not in pain. I dont even remember what its like to not live in pain, so maybe thats "helped"?. Im young and for a very long time it made me angry that it took away my teen yrs and now my young adult yrs. But i learned that being angry all the time wasnt going to get me anywhere eather. I had to go threw the grieving prosses, that is very important. And there are still times that i do grieve and there are still days that i get tired, tired of it all, ready to throw in the towel and say screw it im done, but then i turn that into strength and i fight, because I will NOT let this beat me down. Im constantly doing my research and trying to find ways to get the help i need and treatments. There are days that the pain is so bad i feel like its just eating at me, or so bad that it can make me vomit, and on those days i medicate with the meds i can take and i sleep and rest because thats all i can do on those days. I dont talk about any of my crap anymore because most people dont understand it. I have 1 friend that does and she is the one that i can talk to and shes been an amazing friend, but she is the only one that i talk with about any of this. So turn all that into fighting! Do your research and fight to get the help you need!
Well I was diagnosed when I was 16 but I had the symptoms from when I was 15. I get what you mean by grieving process, I still feel like I'm in it, We have yet to actually find something to help or someone to help. It has made everything harder, from school to guys to friends. I just feel like I don't have to positive outlook like you guys.
Freshh20 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote