View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012, 02:07 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waves View Post
. other work involves relaying responses to/from techs, some reporting for superiors, and some excel
Quote:
Originally Posted by waves View Post
[B].... i think my biggest fear
Dear Waves,

Are you telling him that you will think about it and trying to stall him on a decision? Is that my understanding?

Maybe you are more stable med-wise than you were before you started the last one.
Is the travel better than the last one or about the same?

Regarding your biggest fear: you can quit faster than you did the last time. You are more aware now of your needs.

Will you have a degree of flexibility about migraines? I am concerned about that.

Try not to factor the economy into your decision making. That is external. Go by what is happening with you these days.

Anyway, if you are in a healthy spot you will know in your heart and mind what is right for you (when we are not healthy, it is hard to take a reading). Sometimes, a few more days of letting yourself "feel" if this is right, gives you enough time to get to the right answer of what works for you.

M
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (10-27-2012), Brokenfriend (10-27-2012), Dmom3005 (10-27-2012), mymorgy (10-28-2012), waves (10-27-2012)