View Single Post
Old 04-28-2007, 12:59 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

hi Vicki, I just got home from hospital tonight or well last nite its 1:44am I got diagnosed today with conversion disorder after 5 days in hosp. I've been having bad seizures different kinds over the last say 12 years but in last 5 they been real bad and out of control. I know what you're feeling. I'm actually relieved to know i'm just crazy lol even though the shrink that came to see me said i'm not crazy . That my seizures and paralysis are real. it's my brains way of coping with something bad that happened to me when i was to young to understand he said we'll get to the bottom of it and they'll start to ease up with medication and therapy. My neuro said it was all good news no ms or parkinson or epilepsy which are all something that I would have had to live with for ever she said this is something that will take time but I can deal with and get my life back eventually. So keep your chin up and thank God that He knew you could deal with this. My email is jadebaykatz@aol if you want to talk. Take care.
Debbie Guy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote