View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012, 01:29 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Smile

hi eva i know exactly how you feeling its been exactly 3 months since i was rushed to hosp with my burst aneurysm the choices i made that day were good i didnt know wat was happening but just knew to contact someone near me my nghbour came to me n aftr that all i remember is seein my dghtr at the hospital i had to try n sign a form on the monday n was told there was only 20 per cent chance id make it i did n it was ok but thn 2 days ltr i had a stroke down my left side n 5days later had 3 epilectic fits i bggd every day to be allowed home as my sons gt aspergers and i knew i would be less stressed aftr 2 weeks thy let me as my dghtr gave me 48 hours observation at the momnt im doin realy good i am so grateful to be alive i still gt headaches which are a bit scary im very tired n sometimes my brain wont tell my body wat i want it to do i have to go bk to hospital fr check up end of dec but my dr said she is amazed at wat i can do already so thats good i know how yoy feel sme days as im the same crying n depressed but have mre gd days thn bad ope this mkes sense as my writng is nt good hope u make a grt recovery
zoerico is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (03-01-2014), tamiloo (10-28-2012)