View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012, 04:28 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Theta,

Thank you for your lovely words of kindness and encouragement. The self-pity can definitely rear it's ugly head at times!

There is such a huge, huge learning curve to all of this and we resist a lot of what we need to learn, eh? Yes," being with what simply is, in the moment".

Reading about your "crash" after a year of doing better definitely turned a light on for me. This is a marathon, a life-long marathon for my daughter with her history.

Yes MBSR is cropping up everywhere in my life these days. I am SO greatful to learn about your practice. It has been really inspiring. I was "sitting" most days last winter, doing something similar to MBSR, but got "unseated" when my daughter had PCS

And the details of how you have organized your schedule and rest as mentioned in the post above are fantastic. It is so confusing to sort out what is happening and so many of us must do it on our own. This site, with folks like you sharing what they have learned, has been the best resource I have had by far and away!

I will post again as we move along. Again thank you for the lovely words. I love your courage
pretdou is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Theta Z (10-28-2012)