Old 10-27-2012, 04:59 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Dear Steve
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brokenfriend View Post
I was scared also before this job that I got years ago. I got all of the encouragement that I could get,and went in. After about six months into the job I got terrible anxieties,and I had to quit. I moved back in with my parents for about 6 months. Then I went back to my apartment. After about another 6 months,I went back there,and asked for my job back. I went back,and worked there for 13 more years. BF
I am wondering if this is the job where you got all the bad treatment? In my past jobs where I've gotten sick it has either been depression with really high anxiety, or mania tending on mixed and either way the longest i lasted was a year. i went through some cycling at one place while not medicated but the environment and presures were such that i could not perform much for a spell and then perform at 300% a normal person's expected rate... without micromanagement it worked out.

one thing is i am indeed terrified of gettng sick again whcih is what happened last time.

~ waves ~
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (10-28-2012), Brokenfriend (10-27-2012), Dmom3005 (10-27-2012), Mari (10-27-2012), mymorgy (10-28-2012)