Thread: Intro
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012, 05:26 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default and here I was feeling sorry for myself...

...until I read your post. Holy , if you can keep going with all the crap happening to you, I guess I can hang in a while longer.
Animals -- especially dogs (and I'm a cat person) -- know what's happening with us and how to help, much more than docs do. Personally, I believe every hospital and clinic should have a resident CMD (canine MD) on staff at all times.
Evenings are often the worst for me. The exhaustion from fighting the pain and loss of balance (peripheral neuropathy) get to me by the end of the day, and all I want is for the humans to GO *moderator edit* AWAY!!!
I have to be utmost careful not to snarl at someone I love, and be prepared with apologies when it happens (and it sometimes does).
At times like that, only the animals can be around me, and they help tremendously ... she says, while pushing a determined feline away from the computer screen.
I dearly love big furry canines, and Samoyeds are my favorites, with Malamutes panting in second place. They are ultimately wonderful
Glad we're both on and can talk animal buddies. Good to meet ya!

Last edited by Chemar; 10-27-2012 at 07:03 PM. Reason: NeuroTalk language guidelines
Rainey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote