View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012, 07:29 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsD View Post
You know the exact date of your onset? That is unusual. Can you also remember exactly what you were doing then, before that date? You need to be a detective to find your trigger.
You are young for gammopathies. (that is what your newer tests are for).

What do you do for a living? Hobbies? vaccines, illnesses, food reactions or food poisoning, solvents, chemicals.

Do you take any drugs, including over the counter medications?
Did you have a B12 level done at all? Do you eat alot of wheat products, gluten?
Any medically invasive procedures? traumas, accidents, or surgeries?

The more you can tell us the more it may point to a path for you to try and heal.
the reason i know the exact date of my symptoms is because i was at a baseball game when i started feeling the tingling in my left foot and left arm. so whenever the doctors would ask me i would just think about the date of the game. they tested me for b-12 and it was normal. so was potassium and electrolytes. i wouldnt say i eat A LOT of gluten but i dont live on a gluten free diet either. as far as lifestyle i wasnt really doing anything out of the norm. working at a restaurant part time, going to college part time. since i eat out a lot i was thinking maybe it could have been something toxic in my food but doctors dont seem to think that. my bloodwork for spep/iep are now back and it is showing an abnormal protein band. my neurologist doesnt know what that could be so he wants to send me to a university so the medical team there can figure it out. please let me know what you think of all this. oh and also, no, i wasnt taking any drugs before this happened and no surgeries either.
Mustang0227 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ginnie (10-28-2012)