Old 10-27-2012, 08:13 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waves View Post
Dear Steve

I am wondering if this is the job where you got all the bad treatment? In my past jobs where I've gotten sick it has either been depression with really high anxiety, or mania tending on mixed and either way the longest i lasted was a year. i went through some cycling at one place while not medicated but the environment and presures were such that i could not perform much for a spell and then perform at 300% a normal person's expected rate... without micromanagement it worked out.

one thing is i am indeed terrified of gettng sick again whcih is what happened last time.

~ waves ~
Hi Waves. Yes. It was the job where I had received bad treatment. I started out in fear,then ended the job in anger. I was very agitated when I left that job. I did get stronger during this job,and confident in my work ethic,but got very angry during the process. I'm trying to forgive everyone,and the people who tried to make me upset on purpose. BF
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (10-28-2012), Dmom3005 (10-27-2012), Mari (10-27-2012), mymorgy (10-28-2012), waves (10-28-2012)