View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012, 10:45 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Smile Hello Boggsr!

Welcome to the forum!
Thank you for sharing your experience! Although I'm sorry to hear that you aren't getting as much pain management as you were 2 years ago.
Boy, I can SURE relate to those 'other' pains that come upon us uninvited as we get older! It sucks!

I've had my unit for a couple of years also. To be honest, I'm not sure if it's not doing as well as it did at first, or if my other conditions are starting to take the front seat. For the relief I get in my lower back and legs (Neuropathy, RSD), I sure wouldn't want to be without it, but it's kinda difficult to enjoy like I did at first with these blasted back spasms hammering at my sanity. I too still take quite a few meds, but at least I don't feel the horrible burning pain like I did pre-scs.

It's great to have you with us!
May I invite you to come join the active posting down below? Right now we are in the upper section of the SCS forum, where it's mostly introductions and information.
You'll be amazed at how many folks just like us live with these buzzing little units! Lots of great support!

Rae
Rrae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote