Co-Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Co-Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennih View Post
Has anyone had surgery for TOS at the Cleveland Clinic in Fort Lauderdale FL (Weston)?

I've been diagnosed with PSS. A doctor friend recommended a surgeon in Gainesville, Fl, who has extensive experience with this operation. He could not remember the surgeon's name. Anyone know?

I've been diagnosed with PSS. Wondering is anyone else experiences these symptoms: a fullness/tiredness in the neck, shortness of breath, achy in the region. Happens when I use my arm, and when I talk a lot???

How much is too much? I have been told to rest and try to not move my arm until I meet with the surgeon. I am not sure what is too much.

Diagnosed with PSS, but no extra rib. Subclavian completely rerouted to jugular (with impaired function) when I raise my arm. Neck/head feel funny (full) when I look up or down for a while, when I talk too much (I'm a teacher), when I use that arm--from typing to dishes. Does anyone else experience this? How much should I cut back? Any suggestions/ideas?
Hello jennih,
I merged your posts into a single thread so question & replies would be easier to follow.
"Thanks for this!" says:
jennih (10-28-2012)