View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 01:03 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Results of Review, Teatime?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teatime View Post
Hi Gilbert,
The form I got doesn't ask for all sorts of info on doc visits and medications. It just wants the three most recent medical contacts and the reason for them plus the three most recent surgeries or hospitalizations and the reason for those, too. That's it, besides asking whether I've worked or gone for any additional training and some basic questions.

It says if they have any questions about my responses, they'll call me.
Hi Teatime, I wondered if you minded my asking you how your review went? I am concerned because my disability causes me not to think as clearly at times. I should have researced the internet before filling out the short form SSA-455-OCR-SM. Anyway, I read on another advocasy site that if you don't list your qulifying disability illness in at least one of the three "boxed" areas where it asks for your last three reasons for medical treatment/visits, that the computer will kick it back and you will automatically be tagged for a long form review. My last 3 medical appts/treatments have been for a new condition. I did however, handwrite; in the section where you can add additional information, that I still suffered from original disability as well as new illnesses which enhance my disability. I really don't want to have to go through a full medical review again. It is so stressful. Oh, did they ever call you with any questions. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks.
Hugapug is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote