View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 02:28 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

Yes, it was Houdini... We adopted a new kitty upNorth. A barn cat and she has taken most of the pain away.
Tough to tame her though, but now she is delightful. Wednesday is her spay. I guess I'll be taking two PharmaGaba caps on Wednesday. I have her photos in my album here.
We had to put Oreo to sleep 3 days before our vacation as her cancer came out of remission with a bang, and we couldn't take her up there the way she was. sigh. It was so sad. She was 14.
She had a rare cancer with a rapid course, but our new Vet kept her active and enjoying life for year. (prognosis was 2mos).
A friend of ours runs a rescue/spay non profit up there, so I contacted her and she picked the best kitten for us and saved her until we could pick her up. I told her a black was okay as long as shorthair with intelligence and nice personality. Weezie here has become Maya's surrogate mother and friend, and you should see them together...Maya adores her. Weezie was kind of lost without Oreo too, so having Maya was good for her as well. It was tricky being up there with a kitten, but since Maya hid most of the time she never tried to escape and all went well. The trip home was unpleasant tho, but they have to learn sometime! Lots of carrying on and crying. HOURS of it.

I really think that the effervescent and soluble liquid forms orally work very fast. AlkaSeltzer works in minutes too.

Emergen C has a loyal following of customers too!

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
julleri (10-28-2012)