View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 06:26 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinaanne56 View Post
You would think after 12 years I wouldn't have any more questions -- but lately my small fiber PN burning pain is also in my inner thighs and inner upper arms as well as the feet and hands. I am in a flare right now and have had a lot of stress lately, and it seems like the last couple of years when it is really bad it is so bad in these new places. I have been through days when I can't wear shoes, or use bed sheets -- and have gotten used to wearing very very soft baggy clothes for comfort. Anyone else dealing with burning pain in these areas?
Oh, I am diagnosed with glucose intolerance and I am taking Lyrica as well as Oxy for the pain. As well as taking handfuls of vitamins and getting B12 shots weekly. (even though my B12 is fine) I eat very little glutton and sugar - except when I am so very down that I can't seem to control myself what can I say - you understand.
Anyone dealing with pain in other places as time goes on?
Mine is hereditary neuropathy, but I did go through a period much as you describe for a month or so this spring. It largely subsided, but I did not think I would ever wear jeans again. I am more sensitive than before the attack, but nothing like as bad as it was, so perhaps you will improve. I have no idea what caused it.
Susanne C. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote