View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 12:11 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I have somesort of massager, but don't really know if its similar to what you are talking about. It has a oblong shape with two moving wheels inside. It can be used without heat, or if you prefer, there is a setting for heat inside the device. I used to use it for upper back pain that came with long car trips. Works well on the stomach too if opiods or narcotics are slowing things down.

There must be some good chiropractors out there since a couple of you seem to think they helped. My insurance doesn't cover them, but had my first experience been good, I'd probably have kept going.

My physiotherapist seems to know what he is doing. He can't put my lumbar and pelvic bones back where they belong, but he is working on loosening them up and getting rid of tension. He still has not been able to explain why my right leg remains peg leg stiff when I walk, though I think it may be from one side of the pelvis being higher than the other. That foot can't clear the ground, which caused me to start limping and eventually the tendons and muscles tightened. That is just theory though.

When I went to my G.P., he took rads, but only of the lumbar area, so I don't know if there is any pathology higher up. I'll try pushing the liquids and see if that helps as well.

Thanks all,
Sam
Sam is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote