View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 02:42 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Jana - I ususally sleep on my side, I have heard other people say that lying on their back they feel more short of breath, and I don't feel a difference.. in fact sometimes sitting up in the car can be the worst.. but also it just varies SOOOO much day to day, it really is crazy how it fluctuates!
I don't feel short of breath most of the time unless I really exerted myself - going up the stairs with a kid in my arms etc.. every muscle in my body just almost gets paralyzed by the top of the stairs when my symptoms are bad.. when my symptoms are bad simply reading a book to the kids makes me short of breath, but usually I'm decent, especially when not exerting myself.. but I almost always wake up in the morning feeling like I didnt breath deeply enough
. and when my symptoms are bad I also wake up feeling like I didn't close my eyes tightly all night.. but when my symptoms are good, they feel fine!? Do you feel like this too? Did you ever have to use Bipap or anything at night? I don't have morning headaches or any of the other warning signs, but still it's anxiety provoking!

Anacrusis - thank you so much.. I tell ya, I always think I'll get used to these appointments, but its been four months or so and I'm just as nervous as ever!!

Thank yall both for your support!! I really appreciate it!
bny806 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote